Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bethenny Frankel Shares Her Yoga Workout



In her early twenties, Bethenny Frankel used to have a hardcore approach to fitness. "If I wasn't sweating my ass off, I felt like I was wasting my time," the 40-year-old tells Us Weekly. But now, the Bethenny Ever After star is a huge yogi, doing the workout two or three times a week, plus the elliptical machine.

"I used to spin every day like a lunatic," she tells Us. "You know, I have a stressful enough schedule without being on some bicycle going 150 miles an hour. Yoga makes me feel better. Plus, you can do it in a hotel room or at home. The Plank position is an amazing ab exercise!"

Frankel's husband, Jason Hoppy, loves an asana, too. "We do yoga together," she says of her family, which includes their one-year-old daughter, Bryn. "I like to say that the family that namastes together, stays together."

Credit: Us Magazine