Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NeNe Leakes: I'm Not Dating Star Jones' Ex

http://cdn02.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/04/Nene-Leakes-Star-Jones.jpg

Celebrity Apprentice contestant and Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes is setting the record straight, exclusively telling Life & Style that she is not dating Star Jones' ex-husband Al Reynolds.

"I don't know Al from a can of paint!" NeNe tells Life & Style. "I just met him. I don't know him."

NeNe and Star Jones, who butted heads on this season of Celebrity Apprentice, have been feuding in the media, and recently rumors began swirling that NeNe and Al were an item.

"There were 15 of us that went out to dinner, and we took several pictures of the group, and I just jumped into the picture," NeNe says of the night in question.

While NeNe speaks highly of Al, she assures Life & Style that they will never be romantically involved. "He was very kind to me when I met him, but is Al my type of guy? No," she says. "He's not the type of guy I would date."

Credit: Life & Style