Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jill Is Not Happy With Alex McCord On Premiere



The Real Housewives of New York City return to Bravo tonight with an all-new Season 4 and it looks like Jill Zarin may have a new enemy — Alex McCord.

Alex ends up attending the same wedding – unbeknownst to Jill until she sees her there. Caught off guard, Alex starts slamming Jill with questions.

“So wait, I am totally confused now,” Alex says. “You told me a week ago that you knew I was coming to the wedding, but Ramona said you texted her this morning asking her if I was coming. So which is the truth?”

“Why does it matter to you?” Jill asks.

“The only reason it matters is because it’s contradictory,” Alex quickly responds.

“Alex, so what?,” Jill says, getting defensive. “I am happy to see you. It’s a beautiful wedding. We both have a mutual friend. Is there a problem for you? There is no problem for me.”

“I am not the one calling the bride and texting Ramona to find out,” Alex says. “When you hear A and B coming out of the same person’s mouth, you wonder which is it …”

Credit: Hollywood Life (Lindsey DiMattina)