Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jill Zarin: "Ramona Knows I'm Not An Alcoholic"

Accusations of alcoholism where thrown all over the place on the Real Housewives of New York City reunion and Jill Zarin has had enough and wants to set the record straight -- in case we had any doubts.

“Ramona knows I’m not an alcoholic. She’s seen me drink and she said it to lash back at me for what I did to her with Mario and two wrongs don’t make a right. She crossed the line,” Jill told OK! Magazine's Linda Santacruz in a recent interview.

Jill admits that her comments regarding Ramona Singer's husband Mario were inappropriate and has since apologized. “I apologized to her though for the Mario comment but she did not apologize in fact she reinforced it that it was okay to do it.”

In turn, she doesn't excpect an apology from Ramona but does feel like she should be more respectful of those who do have an alcohol problem.

“I have been to AA meetings years ago to support a friend and the damage of outing someone… you know one of the reasons people go to AA is the anonymity. The protection. And there are people that won’t go to AA because they’ll are worried they might have a friend like Ramona who will out them,” explains Jill. “It’s not just about me…she did not apologize to the fans because it’s really not me. I don’t care. I know I’m not so it doesn’t really matter.”