Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Russell Armstong's Abusive History With Exes

In a recent interview with People Magazine, Taylor Armstrong revealed that her soon-to-be ex-husband, Russell Armstrong, had been physically abusive towards her several times during their marriage. Now, reports have surfaced showing that she was not his first victim.

Russell Armstrong has had not one but two restraining orders placed against him - one by his ex-wife and the second by his ex-girlfriend.

His ex wife, Barbara Armstrong reveals, "Russell threw me to the ground and slapped me across the face....the police were called to Russell's and my residence during our marriage because Russell hit me, blackened my eyes, kicked me in the back, threw crystal drinking glasses at me, and spit on me." She continues on to say that Russell ended up "pleading guilty to battery and said that he understood that he had to go to an anger management program. That was the first anger management program that Russell was ordered to attend."

The ex-girlfriend, Claudio Haro says after accusing her of sleeping with an ex-boyfriend, Russell "hit me in the face so hard that my neck snapped back....I got out of Russell's car and dialed 911. However, I was put on hold. I was standing next to Russell's car with my cell phone in my hand when he walked around the car, pulled my cell phone out of my hand and he broke it by pulling the top part of my flip phone off. Russell then grabbed both of my wrists so hard that it hurt."