Friday, August 19, 2011

Melissa Gorga How I Got My Pop-Star Body


Photo by David Yellen for Life & Style

We all know the latest addition to Real Housewives of New Jersey has a great body -- even when she's surrounded by her pasta eating family! So how does Melissa Gorga stay fit, you ask?

"There is no dieting going on in the Gorga household! I can't diet! I stay active so I can eat what I want," Melissa told Life & Style. However, she adds, "I'm not a huge meat-and-potatoes girl. I tend to go for lighter meals, because that's what I enjoy."

After her 3 C-sections, she began meeting with her trainer Kelly Giordano three times a week for hourlong weight workouts. But with three babies, she's not left with much time. "I'm up and down the stairs and running around the house, so I feel I get cardio that way."

"I think you need to figure out which part of your body is your best and focus on it and flaunt it."

For more on Melissa Gorga, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide now.