Saturday, April 2, 2011

Camille Grammer "Gun-Shy" About Dating Now

http://www.newshawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Camille-Grammer-Playboy.jpgEveryone is very well aware that Kelsey Grammer had no problem moving on from his 13-year marriage to ex-wife Camille Grammer.

But how is the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star rebounding?

"I'm a little nervous to jump back in the ring again honestly," Grammer said at the Bravo upfront event in Hollywood. "To trust again is going to be hard. I've been through a lot. I mean, I believe in love and I'm looking forward to dating. But how do you start after being with the same person for fourteen years?! I'm a bit nervous. Gun-shy!"

One person who's been there during her messy and not-so-private split from the Frasier star? Former enemy and Housewives costar Kyle Richards.

"She really has reached out to me during this time in my life," Grammer said. "Calling, texting, checking up, making sure that I'm OK. She'll write to me or call me saying, 'I'm thinking about you. Hope you are OK.' "

And while Camille and all five of her RHOBH costars walked the carpet, none would admit to knowing anything about coming back for the just-ordered second season of the hit series.

We're guessing that since all six showed up, there's a good chance they're not going anywhere any time soon.

Credit: E! Online (Brett Malec)