Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It’s Cougars & Cuervo Time For Tamra Barney

http://photo.lasvegasweekly.com/img/photos/2011/04/05/scaled.CougarsandCuervo_t420.jpg?e2839eb8a119d4fa52c4ed1e5a2462d1b2132cb5

Tamra Barney of the Real Housewives of Orange County is breaking away from the O.C. and headed to Las Vegas.

The newly divorced reality TV star will be bringing her young new beau, Eddie Judge, to a red carpet event that invites all the cougars for a night of drinking, mingling and ogling over shirtless hunks. Tacos & Tequila at the Luxor kicks off the premiere of the weekly Cougars & Cuervo Wednesdays on -- when else? -- Wednesday that invites women of all ages to act like they aren’t a day over 21.

“I’m excited to go, totally excited. I love Vegas, and I’m going to bring my own little Latin flair boyfriend with me, so he’ll spice things up, too,” Barney said in a phone interview.

The evening, from 6 to 9 p.m., includes $5 shots of flavor-infused Jose Cuervo Tradicional, $5 Dos Equis and the introduction of the cocktail the Cougarita.

In addition to sweet and spicy drinks, cougars can indulge in sights of a shirtless hunk mascot and appearances from Excalibur headliners Thunder From Down Under, who will be giving away show tickets throughout the evening.

“I just saw the advertisements with my face on it, and I was like, oooh, Thunder From Down Under! I’ve never seen the show, but I’ve actually been wanting to,” Barney said. “Maybe enough of them will be there that they’ll put on their own show!”