Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kathy Wakile: "I'm Caught In The Middle"

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/real-housewives-new-jersey-kathy-wakile-melissa-teresa-bravo.jpgIt's was Thanksgiving in the world of Real Housewives of New Jersey last night, but Kathy Wakile's family didn't quite together for the holidays.

While she attended a dinner over at cousin-in-law and fellow housewife Melissa Gorga's place, her cousin, Teresa Giudice, was celebrating separately with her immediate family, friends, and fellow housewives. Kathy wishes things could be different.

"I'm caught in the middle," Kathy tells Zap2it. "I do love Teresa, I love Joe and I love Melissa. I hope that family can survive arguments and issues and we can come full circle... I'm always that girl that looks at the glass half-full and never looks it as half-empty. And there's always a chance."

Rewinding back to when Kathy was still making her decision to join the series, she tells us that Teresa was very angry about the possibility - a reaction the new housewife didn't quite understand.

"I can't see why, for me it would make me feel more comfortable, to be honest," she says. "If someone from my family or a good friend of my mine was approached, it would be fun for me because I would say, 'You know what? This is great. They're going to pull somebody on, why not pull somebody that I love and somebody I care about and that I know we will get along?' That's the way I would see it."

Credit: Zap2It (Jethro Nededog)