Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ramona Singer Explains Her Breakdown

http://www.celebrityviplounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ramona_singer.jpgRamona Singer sits down with Life & Style to address the drinking, her nasty fight with Jill Zarin-- and rumors that her husband is cheating

In an explosive fight in the upcoming June 2 episode of Real Housewives of New York City, things get so intense with Ramona Singer and estranged friend Jill Zarin that Ramona is left in hysterics in her hotel room. "Jill had a lot of venom coming at me," Ramona divulges to Life & Style in an exclusive interview. "That's what got me so upset." But with speculations of her drinking problem and a cheating husband, news delivered to her by a fortune teller, was it more than Jill that made her snap?

Despite having her own brand of wine, Ramona Pinot Grigio, she fights allegations of being an alcoholic: "I don't drink more or less than anyone else, and I drink responsibly. Was I tipsy in Morocco that first night? Absolutely! You're jet-lagged, so the alcohol hits you a little. But was I slurring my words? No."

And the seer's prediction could drive anyone to drink, but again Ramona balks at the nonsense of her husband cheating. "I'm happily married for 19 years. Do I flirt with other men? Absolutely. Does my husband enjoy looking at another woman who's gorgeous? Absolutely. He's a male -- he'd better. It means his testosterone is still working! "

Credit: Life & Style