Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tamra Barney Fights Back Against Gretchen

http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2011/04/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-gretchen-455x301.jpg

Yesterday, I posted an interview that Real Housewives of Orange County star Gretchen Rossi did with E! News regarding the OC finale which took place last Sunday night. Today, Tamra Barney got wind of it and sent an email to Marc Malkin with her response.

"Gretchen's constantly bashing me in interviews is nothing more than a clever diversion, created so the attention is not on the three lawsuits in which she is currently involved and the problems with her [boyfriend Slade Smiley's] past-due child support," Barney wrote in the email. "She has NO knowledge of the issues I had with Jeana [Keough], yet she constantly finds reasons to talk about me in interviews, on the show and on her Bravo blogs."

"She is nothing more than obsessed with me," she wrote. "You would think with all her legal problems, she would use her time more wisely. I truly feel sorry for her and hope that she lets go of the anger she has in her heart as I did for Jeana Keough."

For more drama, be sure to tune in to the Real Housewives of Orange County two-part reunion special beginning this Sunday, June 12, at 10:00PM!