Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teresa Giudice's Family Feud Still Going Strong

We've all seen the on-screen tension flaring between Teresa Giudice and her brother Joe Gorga on the Real Housewives of New Jersey. Well, things aren't any different off-screen. In fact, judging by what she recently told Celebuzz, they are only getting worse with time. But it seems like it isn't necessarily their fault.

"I am at a loss when it comes to Melissa (Gorga). Clearly we can’t be a family if she doesn’t want us to be, and I’ve tried everything I can think of to love her. I refuse to bash her in the press or on Twitter, even though she has no problem doing the same to me. She not only posts little digs, she compliments the most hateful bloggers that write horrible things about my kids!"

Melissa recently told People Magazine, "I knew it would make my sister-in-law go insane if we joined the show. Teresa never wanted us around, so I guess this is karma. She should have kept her family close to her."

That doesn't really sound like someone willing to reconcile. However, she turned the tables and wrote in her Bravo blog, “I will stop at nothing to fix this.”

Teresa maintains, "I love my brother and would do anything to have him in my life full-time again." No word on what kind of relationship she'd like to have with Melissa, if any.

As for the rumors that she and Joe's marriage is on the rocks she says, "Joe and I are not getting a divorce. We aren’t separated; never have been. We are happily married. I love him as much as the day we got married."

Don't forget to watch Real Housewives Of New Jersey on it's new night - Sundays at 10:00pm on Bravo TV.