Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Adriana DeMoura Sidi: I'm Not a "Trainwreck!"



Bravo's newest Real Housewives of Miami star Adriana DeMoura-Sidi may engage in some wacky antics on tonight's season premiere, but she wants to make one thing clear: She's not a "trainwreck."

When the Brazilian-born art curator and mom goes out for a girls' night with fellow cast members Larsa Pippen and Cristy Rice, she causes a stir on the streets of Miami.

"Don't dare me to do something fun, because it's second nature to me," DeMoura-Sidi says as she wanders into a random fashion show after the models have left the catwalk and decides to strut her stuff.

As the above clip shows, DeMoura-Sidi's pals are stunned by her wacky antics.

"Cristy and I were dying," says Pippen. "We'd never have the balls to do that."

DeMoura-Sidi reasons that her impromptu strut was born out of a desire to prove her worth with the women.

"They were trying to make me look stupid, like the crazy one, the trainwreck," she explains. "So I showed them how it's done."

Snipes Rice: "Who wants to go on a catwalk when the show's over and everybody's gone [other than] my daughter and her friends, who are eight?! It's cute when you're 8!"

Credit: Us Magazine