Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Camille Grammer Previews Her $#*! My Dad Says

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2011/02/camillegrammer300.jpgOnce upon a time, before she was one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and before she famously splitting with husband Kelsey Grammer, Camille Grammer was an aspiring actress.

Now, she's jumping into that world again -- for a little while at least -- starting with a guest-starring role on $#*! My Dad Says Thursday, Feb. 17, at 8:30PM ET on CBS. And in this exclusive video, she told us that shooting the role was an "incredible" experience.

"My character Camille is a basically a parody on myself, obviously, from Housewives," she said. "Just making fun of it, you know, making fun of all the quirky things I do and say."

The role also plays on her image as a diva. "There's a scene that I basically run in and I'm mad because somebody ate my brownie so I want them fired or killed," Grammer laughed.



Grammer admitted that she was "very green and it's been awhile," but added that she was excited for the opportunity.

"I think for any performer to be able to act in front of a live studio audience is great, because you feed off of that energy," she said.

As for what's coming up next in her life, Grammer had no idea beyond "finalizing my divorce and moving on from my life." Her marriage with Kelsey Grammer was dissolved last week, and she hasn't decided yet whether she'd be part of a new season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The first season's taping was so tumultuous, she tried to quit.

"I don't know. The producers and I have been talking about that in the last week or so," she told TV.com.

One thing she probably won't be doing is acting full-time. As she told E! Online, "I'm not pursuing this. I definitely have to go back and take some acting classes if I was! But I have to say, my experience was very enjoyable and of course it would be something I would love to do."

Credit: TV Squad (Kelly Woo)