Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taylor Has Mixed Feelings About Season 2

http://img.poptower.com/pic-32380/taylor-armstrong-real-housewives-beverly-hills.jpg?d=1024Bravo has yet to announce if they’re picking up the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for a second season, but with the drama, lavish parties, and shocking divorce of the first season it is hard to believe that they won’t.

Following the explosive season finale, Camille Grammer, Kyle Richards, and now Taylor Armstrong are all indecisive about whether or not they’d commit to season two. Taylor talked to Hollywood Life at the Ciroc Vodka and OK! Magazine Women of Music Party last Friday and told them exclusively how much she’s struggling with the decision.

“Well they haven’t told us we’ll be getting [another season], but if we do I have to think about it. It’s been a journey for us, so I think there are stories that are left to be told. And I don’t know … every day I wake up with a different idea about it,” said Taylor.

She also has to worry about how her reputation comes across when cameras have intruded every aspect of her life. In this season, we saw her struggle with her marriage and fight with Kim Richards. Taylor told us her biggest regret of the show was how her relationship with Kim panned out.

“You know I would change the conflict with Kim. I feel like we really have nothing against one another and I wish the best for her, and I regret that,” revealed Taylor.

We’re glad these housewives have their priorities in order and haven’t been seduced by the element of fame like other mothers of reality television. We hope that the whole cast returns for season two, because it wouldn’t be the same without them!



Do YOU want Taylor Armstrong to return to season 2?

Yes! I love her!
No! I want to mix up the cast!


View Results

Credit: Hollywood Life (Nicole Fukuoka)