Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Danielle Staub Fires Back At Teresa Giudice



Last month, Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice shockingly revealed that she "misses Danielle Staub." Seriously!?

The only person more shocked than us was Staub, who left the Bravo reality show after two seasons. She sat down with PopEater to set the record straight, adding that "the feeling isn't mutual."

"I am so happy with my life after leaving ['Housewives']. It wasn't funny to me. It was very painful," she tells PopEater.

Staub, who became known for her controversial on-screen catfights, has moved on with at least two reality shows in the works, including Social, her new Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous-like program.

"I'm really happy in my life," she says. "I have so much that I've just begun to do."

Credit: Pop Eater (Amber James)